Monday, July 30, 2012

Great good and bad

So after a relaxing weekend I started the training again today (Mon - Thu) yet I am now convinced to not take a day off at all as tonight was a true struggle. . .However I feel great for continuing with the training I feel good for training but I feel bad for the terrible  shape I allowed myself to be in lol, So with that I will continue to pursue the heavier weights and run after the little bulk I can regain quickly without the belly fat. . .Again in the bath tonight I was rather disgusted at my belly fat and am really worried about it time to get a bicycle or something concrete to sweat the Sh@t off. . .


So the arms width is slightly better yet nothing to write home about or blog for that matter but hey this keeps me going I am definitely getting a lot more ripped also nothing to write home about but he I've explained already OK


Although a lot of Bicep thickness is gone it peaks better so far and the fore arms are also starting to slowly show that its training again maybe in a month or so there will be some noticeable striations 


Yes I agree definitely needs more work

No comments: