Thursday, July 26, 2012

This weeks training is up and running and doing very well

Hello Peeps of the iron and the push and drive to ultimate fitness and supreme strength, Well its been a good week for training so Far I have done 3 successive days and I must say that the intensity has been slowly increased to a space where I am now doing 2 sets per body part per session, still training basic HST started out a bit light so I wont mention exercises nor weights but will soon. .I would guess that my fitness is still hovering around 40% and that intensity is gearing up to about 45% and should within the next two weeks of hard training go up considerably. . .I am still a bit short on some training facilities and requirements but will soon either acquire or build my own. . . Below is some pics just to sort of keep track of the happenings or not

Ultimately My goal for this year has been a lot different than in the past: Loose the fat and cut . . .So Its starting to happen at a rather slow-ish rate I have dropped from being 98Kg's to possibly 75Kg's since January (Its slow but consistent) and I wish to ultimately turn around 60Kg's which is very lite for me but with no fat and then from there build on some muscle no more fat I know I hate fat too, and for far too long have I lived with the massive belly


The Belly fat has considerably gone down and the muscles are slowly starting to shape up


Wow altough I have lost an enormous amount of size the split between Bi and Tri is almost showing- nothing to be proud of yet but busy getting there


Shoulders are still very weak wow terrible pic but at least it will encourage me loads to work harder and harder and harder


My Bench Oh how I miss thee, I will have to build a bench mission with stationery car jacks and some welding to ensure that Mr Chest don't get left behind


I am very thankful that the heart is still with me and ticking everyday to pursue my sometimes strange dreams but yes alive and kicking and yes shaving most of my bear off helped loads in just feeling slightly more defined, cant wait for warmer weather to have the top shortened again and remove some unwanted body hair its just too cold for those desires currently

No comments: