Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting Back to a better minded me

So Peeps of the iron and pushing harder each day I hope you are well, I again trained with not quite the intensity I am supposed to the smoking and flu is still holding me back a bit. I will have to stop smoking in pursuit of my goals, I trained a bit better tonight but again not worthy of posting here. I will build slowly each day this week and hopefully next week be on a level where I can train the whole way through a complete session I feel that my heartbeat and lung capacity isn't quite up to speed yet after the flu or virus or whatever they call it. . .So bare with me will have some good updates again shortly. . .

Again some new pics of the training again please its merely to track my progress in no way are these anything to look up to yet. . .

So yes here the definition is slowly coming but I have obviously lost a lot of thickness due to under performance by the Bi's I've started hitting the biceps slightly harder the past two sessions and I think the results will soon start to show I hope. . .Shoulders are still very small but at least its starting to show a little maybe a year from now Ill look at these pics and laugh at the futile re-beginnings


The Traps are looking OK for now I will have to just increase the resistance quite a bit as I am building up again it will increase with time and loads of effort which I will gladly do. . .As for back and lower back coming soon no real effort in those departments as of yet. . .


My pectoral line is almost coming out yet I still also have not yet quite made a plan for a bench again however it does concern me as my Pecs used to be one of my biggest assets now merely a little shade soon to be filled again I promise. . .


I think that the bi-tri link needs a lot of attention in not only shape but trimming the cavity to get that ripped look very soon. . .and maybe a haircut while I'm looking at LOL


Yes the fore arm has suffered severe neglect over the past year and was a forgotten piece of the puzzle for quite a while soon to be updated with a thicker more shapely unit and bulging coming very soon as quite big priority. . .I think Clips are needed again to just help them along nicely. . .


So peeps its not far into the week and I already feel like improvements are happening i wish to start with a little Cardio again soon again still no plan for a cycle or anything so for now I will stay with HST methodology but include a quick morning session to ensure that the fat burning also goes well and as soon as I include the legs and abs everything will be a small step in he right direction.

I am still slightly weary of doing legs due to my ill behave lung capacity and struggling heart rate but in good time this week by end of the week early next week I think things will definitely start happening again I am pushing harder and harder each day for more to be achieved. . .

No comments: