Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting there

So hello Peeps of the Iron I hope you all have had a great training week so far i missed yesterday as i was just to stressed overworked under payed what ever you want to call it I was just a bit burnt out but I cam back tonight to get back on track so today's session was a little closer than the sessions I was used to except I need to increase intensity now and then start adding massive poundage's to put the cherry on the top Still not worth posting I estimate that I will be back to a normal regime by next week tomorrow I will start increasing the volume and see how it (Breaks) works for me

So with my newest life struggle I have lost an tremendous amount of weight even my face is starting to cut, No just kidding the training is currently still in beginning face but i can still feel that I trained yet barely feeling great about it yet. . .Maybe if the cold goes away i will get a decent haircut and maybe I will feel better then. . .even possibly a shave and some African sun tan


yes definitely needs loads of attention those little skinny fore arms man they need to be damaged by some intense lifting


No Sorry not quite touching my nose so a little bit more intensity and loads more weight coming next week


No comments: