Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Desire to go further and move harder and harder

So about a week and a bit ago I was pushing new weights and driving myself harder than ever and man it was good and then i got the damn flu again but I must admit it might have just been what my body (shoulder and back needed to fully recover) I am feeling wholesome again and will hopefully be able to do some massive chest work again (please God let it be) so lets see as I start on the training avenue again tomorrow after a hectic relaxing almost 2 weeks off I can already feel that I am feeling better and stronger lung capacity picking up again. . .So yeah back to normal . . .

Here is some pics I did whilst I was suffering the sniffles


Biceps whilst not being trained for a while has lost some definition but gained some flab whilst I am still on a drive to eat more and more in the coming months . . .(you don't want to see my midsection)


This pics looks a bit stretched (being a designer it does bother me but it came of the camera like this so fitness hat on only) shoulders is still OK chest is so flat haven't been that flat in years 


Bi's and vascularity (man that must be a word) still looking Ok but now its time to maximize size and volume I want to get into a perfect shape relatively soon


and again biceps sorry that's all that still feels right for now but in the coming weeks I am almost certain things will start shaping up well again lets see . . .

Until the next post and please beg with me that the shoulder is now functioning OK train well be safe until next time. . .

No comments: