Thursday, June 6, 2013

yeah getting there

So with the sickness I started slow tonight with minimal pressure on the air system (lungs) It felt amazing I am not quite sure if the shoulder will hold up there where a few moments where it felt strangely powerfull and other moments where it felt like snapping again. . .could be a possible mental issue but yeah power is still there endurance took a massive knock probably back 2 or 3 months with the lung and endurance capacity but me the washers will catch up soon, for now no cardio as everything starts off slowly to rebuild in the possible next three or four weeks. . .lets see


Vascularity returning on the first night slowly but getting in there


Gained some volume with the heavier diet but lost quite a bit of shape and not as tight as before


yeah the belly is starting to push out from the off season heavy weight protein and higher levels of fat Im taking in even doing a bit of sugars the past few weeks . . .yeah its gonna get chunky again soon as I start to switch between chicken and pork in the next few months in stead of the super dried chicken only. . .

but I feel smaller than ever must have been the flu' I am sure I will hopefully gain a 5-10 kilos before September when the mass diet starts to be ultra ripped by December lets see I want to no matter which weight but be ultra ripped by January 2014 and try and possibly see if I look good enough to do some novice competitions . . .

No comments: