Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New niggle more drive

Good evening peeps, well I must say I am rather frustrated with all the new little niggles happening in the muscles the past month maybe its the cold I'm not sure but its getting ridiculous I am going to have a long chat with my body tonight and try and iron out all the problems for long now. . .My shoulder is slowly recovering still not able to bench at all I guess I will have to rework my chest from humble beginnings again. . .but now its the traps again and a little inside the lats right hand side mostly. . . .from the pics you can see it a bit as it starts spasm'ing from compensating for the sore neck. . .


here you cant really see it as I suppose its a little internal but if I flex it it has a painful hard spot that pulls all the way into my brain so i am taking a couple of days off again until its completely sound. . . . 


See how the closer to the cam side is protruding way more and straining all the way up not a nice feeling so rest (Well I'm gonna start cardio tomorrow again in my wanna be off season just to feel like I'm at least doing something


On the off season side well things are still going well I am at the point where I am starting to struggle to eat full all day thats the goal lol

keep up the hardwork keep training and keep your plans in hand and keep at it get over the little hurts and push harder and more when you return thats all I'm currently thinking more and more and more 

No comments: