Wednesday, May 15, 2013

little by little

So hello Iron peeps just to update you so far still I feel great its been the "don't quite know how many" session that went well hard a focused  except for still no benching pleasure I have to admit the muscle hardness is now quickly increasing and I should look stellar for the upcoming summer session(apart from the extra flab caused by the increased diet I think things are going as planned. . .

I will give you guys updates as things change and increase the weights are increasing well as well and I will give pound/kg breakdown soon again. . .

Still on the same 3 day HST based split I increase to 4 super sets per muscle group now instead of the previous 3 as my body got used to it. . .and the cardio is now longer as well. . .


Fore arms is looking better biceps is still rather flat on the outside but They are really being pushed every session so I am confident that they will start reacting very soon either bulk up properly or cut uniquely


back has lost some definition (Off Seasonal Diet) but the lats is spreading more now I must just add some more volume. . .


yeah here you can see the negative effect of increased diet stomach is pushing out quite well and there is still a week and three months of gaining left before I diet down again. . .

Also notice how my chest has now gone completely flat from not being able to bench or pressure it in any way sucks man hopefully only one month more then it must be fine . . .

No comments: