Monday, June 17, 2013

And now to re-engage the machine

So I generally get down the longer I am out of training but sometimes it has an adverse effect on my whole psychology, It starts brewing inside it starts feeding of all I have inside and then when I am almost done I can feel it burning I can feel it building and then I know that when I step up to the plates tomorrow after an almost three week rest from another injury that it is time to ignite the fire and let it burn throughout the reps for I can feel the believe again I can taste the victories undone and again I feel the heart motioning for a massive session coming along tomorrow I relinquish all little notions of squeamish niggles and let the drive take control let the focus unfold to a proper built machine for that is the whole purpose the dream!

Neck feels trainable lungs apart from the constant nicotine influx is burning to be exposed to the oxygen rush muscles are aching fro strain and humiliation and the weights are ready to wage some war tomorrow I start again no holds barred as i believe it is ready for the next level. . .

No comments: