Saturday, February 2, 2013

Get your freak on roll out push up and get done with it

hello iron freaks and fans a lot of times I ponder on the aggressive factor of training like sometimes I train hard without being aggressive and some times I aggressively train dot get me wrong I am not an aggressive person but when I train I try and push myself I drive my intensity up and getting focused and aggressive makes the sessions easier and I have to admit more productive so get some blood in your veins and push out to your ultimate limit tonight I went on trying to push harder again Again I am up to 145kg bench mark (I tried 150Kg's and could only manage a partial lift three times but yeah it was a bit hard. . .So I came down to 145 and did two good sets of 5 reps so I am happy now I will be working on get the 145 up more and more and hopefully by the end of this month I will be at the 150kg mark still 250kg's away from my goal (400Kg's) I guess that's what I perceive to be a mans bench press and I am sure I will make it in good time. . .Well So I will do a training and where I am on the weights update next month now I am just pushing to get as much weight on and doing the reps as good as possible without getting the back hurt again so lets see. . .

Again some pics to just comment on the lagging parts and work that needs to be done (I am proud that I have done 6 sessions with one day rest and are now on the second 6 day cycle and still feeling great so I think the second phase of training is going to just be dandy . . .Yeah push on-wards. . .


Yeah Like I say I can feel the strength is improving but the volume is still not quite there I have upped it  tonight doing barbel and dumbel mixed and upped the weight to 60kg's my goal is the illicit 100kg curl all in good time. . .


See not that much more volume (they were trained a bit flat here)


Fore arm upper half is getting trained a bit more now and the vascular development is improving but not close to standard and the stronger the frontal fore arm the better the curls and more . . .So look out for some more push here. .


Just after training set here you can see the peaks are still very small and the tri's are showing up a bit more found a new method for them as well tonight but definitely more push in the triceps side to try and also aid in the Bench improvements. . .


This was just after training and the tri's and bi's where nice and pumped tight like a tiger as they say . . .but loads more improvement to look at. . .

No comments: