Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No push no pain no glory. . .get angry

It is not that we don't try and that we don't want to achieve we just sometimes forget what it is that we need to push for the past few training sessions I had to push harder and harder and I know I am working out if every set and every reps seems like a mission and when my mind is crying to stop but my heart drives on screaming for more then I know I am getting there. . .So set your mind up get angry push hard and break those barriers down. . .set your mind on your goals visualize your sessions outcome and drive through the sets do it well do it focused and force the growth you deserve break the barriers and live out your destiny. . .


Who's that skinny boy in the reflection there come on man Time to drive more weight push harder get the veins pushing blood like high pressure valves let the heart pump uncontrollably let the muscles work grow and be stronger 


Some days the pics depress me more than anything at all as i sometimes wonder some days they look bigger other days they look smaller today is a smaller looking day next upper body session i will be increasing the weight and intensity they must GROW !!!


The Dumbbells is talking the shoulder growth language it seems more volume than the last pics and I can definitely feel the burn after each session but i am afraid that it is nothing impressive yet and they will be punished for their lack of size in the next session also increasing weight here next session


what Tri-Ceps I don't even see them what is this some kind of a joke really for the sweat they caused this is the best showing they could make I am sorry but they will be punished harder and harder until they fall into place!! No Option out just more and more 

Ok iron peeps I will go back to the training drawing board and see how to deal with these lacking muscles they all seem to need a good whipping I tried hard tonight to destroy them but they are still moving every session I push and pull as much as possible to get them to lift strain and grow but I think it is time to increase the weight again a bit...So have yourselves an awesome night train hard give it your all if it is what you want if not do any way its way more fun chasing size than getting comfortable with meaningless reps . . .make each rep count each set stand out . ..You Can do it!

No comments: