Saturday, February 16, 2013

So begins the off month . . .10 days of hardship

Hello Iron friends and peoples of interest sorry for not being a good poster and updating as i should we have had some severe internet issues in this new year. . .but it seems to be fixed again now. . .so the training had a tough week, first I broke my bench (Chair) mission and will now have to look for alternatives very difficult at this time of the month. . .I am cycling down my eating and had a bit of a cheat day today and bloated are us do I feel the consequences. . .

The new training regime is a killer I am experiencing massive sweat sessions with loads of muscle soreness something I am not generally used to but I have to say it feels promising on the tightness and volume side. . .One big up of the past week is that I have now built my first training machine to do wrists its a little stand with a turning bar that you use your wrist to roll up weight connected to a chain. . .I am struggling to type thanks to it. . .(definitely will hail some wrist results) on the side of the weight chase I have reduced to a bit due to the new training regime taking massive strains on power output . . .but I am sure that in the next two weeks when the heart is used to it it will again start going up. . .

The diet will change up next month a bit more but i have started eating more chasing the elusive 90kg's again for the end march and then onward to my goal of 120kg's (that's body weight) however I think if I continue to sweat as much as I currently do during my session it might take slightly  longer but that's OK as well let see maybe I get ripped for a change. . .could also work. . .and then I think it is a good time to start carbing up for the winters energy burn. . . .thinking of forgetting about the diet for April and May and do massive eating in winter and then trim down again for the summer still thinking about it. . .Well that's my update . . .

Training Tip:(like way in the past) - The good rep. .we all forget about the good rep sometimes pushing heavier and heavier we sometimes struggle to remember the importance of good form always try and stay on form no matter what rather decrease the weight a bit and make sure the form is perfect i.e. if you cant feel the muscle working all the way through its probably not as efficient as it should be I concentrate on feeling it burn from start to finish I do slow reps, making sure the muscle in question is controlling the weight as the repetition continues. Make it contract keep it under pressure don't lock out or lose tension in the muscle and see what difference it has in your pump "blood filling of the muscle" and ultimately your power will increase. .

So here is some randoms of the past week I didn't do as much pics as I used to. . .


Abs are being targeted a bit more yet nothing insane yet but the next thing build will definitely be in the ab destruction direction. . .Chest has gone down a bit due to no bench mission again . . .what a sadness I must say


Front shoulders are picking up nicely yet again now without my chair I used for benching I also have an issue with doing shoulders again and traps and legs (yep they where all reliant on that bloody chair (blessings it broke whilst I was not underneath it or using it to carry the weight. . .)


This week was the first week in a long time I actually felt the Bi's working out seriously again and I do perceive that there will be more peaking and less worrying about them soon. . .Triceps also followed suit and is slowly starting to show its heads . .

All in all another blessed incident free week of training. . .breathing is good back is good and heart is doing ok emotions are little up and down but that's just part of life. .I have some severe plans for increasing some volume driving the muscles to the floor and forcing my little frame to change its appearance day by day. . .Stay healthy think wealthy and give honestly. . .keep well and I will hopefully have a good update again soon . .



No comments: