Friday, February 8, 2013

A new day has dawned!. . .

Hello Iron peeps so Its been a good week training went well, and after some re-evaluation I came to the conclusion that it is time to spread out my training regime again. . .(yes I change it often but I think that has value too keep shocking the system) So what I have now done whilst starting tonight. . I split my training over three days so training for six days and one days rest (I will still see if the body can handle it!)

So what I am doing now is Super Setting each muscle with three exercises 

Day 1 and 4 :

3 Super Sets Chest (Bench Press 8-10 reps 145Kgs, Chest Flies 8-10 Reps 60kgs, Push Ups Slow 8-10 reps for now with body weight)

3 Super Sets Neck (Shruggs 8-10 reps 145 Kgs, Chin Ups 8 - 10 reps 40Kgs, Side raises 8 - 10 reps 5Kgs)

3 Super Sets Shoulders (Shoulder Press 8 - 10 reps 60kg's, Front raises 8 -10 reps 30kgs, Pull Ups 8- 10 reps Body weight)

Abs I still do every day 4 Super sets (Chrunchies Extreme 10 Reps, Knee Raises 20 reps) . . .

So I will post the rest on the next days i.e. tomorrow as I complete etc. The weight is slightly more difficult to drive as the force and workload of the muscles has increased quite considerably. . .but Lets see if this can drive me over the plateau I perceive to be in. . .Then also on the diet side I calculated that if I halve my protein shake intake I could take in more chicken protein ie 30grams more protein in the my daily intake and that will also possibly aid in growing a bit more I had the luxury of weighing in the other day and came to a magical 85kg's so now again onward to the next milestone 95 and then 115 and from there I am sure everything will be quite different lets see. . .Well I have to see and test it if it works. .

Well here are some pics of after today's (for me a) grueling session I must say it was rather difficult . . .


Traps seem to be responding well no matter which way i train but definitely need more size, lats needs way more spread but that's tomorrows mission


Shoulders are well pumped but still needs loads more volume . . .


Chest felt great haven't had such a pump in a long while and they where so tired here!!



Lower back is unfortunately out due to the fused vertebrae but apart from that the Traps are getting there but again size and volume is what I am after now. . .

Well thats it for tonight hopefully tomorrow I will have some super pumped Bi's Tri's and Lats. . .Will report as soon as i have completed their slaughter. . .Have a good Friday and keep pushing onward. . .


No comments: