Tuesday, February 26, 2013

On or Off its time for Phaze Three

Hello iron Friends, Wow the new training regime is kicking my butt blue and leaving me dissolved on the floor after every session and I'm still not working on full intensity but slowly gaining power. . .I took a week off to make sure I stay away from the flu. . .I started again yesterday and man I am broken in a good muscular developing kind of a way. . .super sets yeah OK So I have upped my game a bit I let the weights drop a bit just to get the intensity up to standard (Watching too much Body Building Motivationals on YouTube  but yeah . . .

So I have a three day split session thingy now and still not much cardio (in time) Now worked in with a super set mentality (Leg day works the best)

So to juggle the body around a bit I chopped and changed the normal regime quite a bit

I now start my week with legs (not chest any more)

So I do on leg day monster sets and they work a bit like this
(Shruggs 125Kg's X 8 Reps, Side Raises 15Kg's X 8 Reps, Hack Squats 125kg, 8 reps, Hack Calve raises 125Kgs x 8 reps, front Squat 125Kgs x 8 reps, front Calve raises 125kgs x 8 reps) and I do this superset 5 times and move over to abs chrunchies and knee raises super set 10 reps x 4 cycles. . .

Yes my legs and neck where putty today definitely going to change the definition of my legs with this

and tonight I struggled amazingly due to the lack of weights and bars for now I cant super super set the upper body as I have to change weights and bars too much which has a massive negative impact on the intensity so i do it as follows

Shoulder press 60Kgs x 8 reps, Chin Ups 40kgs x 8 reps five super sets there off
Barbell Curls (They suffered tonight) 60kgs x 8 reps, barcurls (straight bar) 40kgs Facial curls x 8 reps again 5 super sets. .

and then back i do lat pull ups 80kg's side x 8 reps, and then lat flyes 30kgs x 8 reps (just to burn off the flab) and again 5 super sets, However at this stage I could only manage three sets and will continue to push to finaliseation  and then again abs chrunchies and knee raises super set 10 reps x 4 cycles. . .

And then tomorrow its the holy grail of mail muscle the pecs, triceps and fore arms. . .But Ill post that tomorrow. . .

Here is some pics not many as I had a while week off. . .


What is that its definitely under developed calves I see there but don't fret they will be renowned one day. . .Well I am trying to do more but I must say they have improved loads. . .


Upper body is a bit flat after taking a whole week off but in good time say two weeks and the pics will look amazing again and with some funding in the pipeline cardio will sort out that belly flab soon . . .(I have increased my diet as planned some time ago and quite a bit so Ill have to also just see what the effect of that might have on the abs. . .


Obliques needs serious work and maybe a bit of a tan as well. . .coming soon lol

may you all have a great eve train hard face your fears push your limits and get the body you always wanted. . .Its hard but every moment for me is like bliss, its my escape from the world

No comments: