Monday, February 4, 2013

Get your food on!

So after not sleeping at all last night with my youngest having a severe case of the chicken pocks I managed to force myself to complete a massive training session tonight and yeah it feels good I must say . . .Legs and abs and lats. . .so on another note I was asked the other day what I eat . . .Well I eat a bit weird and not completely what I should as its financially a bit of a mission to eat what I know I should but here is a basic break down of what I go through in a day (not very hardcore yet)

4:30 Morning - Weetbix (Cerial) with half a cup of raw oats
5:00 Vitamin C tabs, Multi Vitamin, and some B complex energy tonic (Its gonna be a good day) and some joint support
9:30 Whey Protein Shake
12:00 Three Chicken Pieces, One baked potato and a fat burner. . .(CLA on off Cycle)
14:30 Whey Protein Shake
15:30 One boiled egg
17:00 three slices of full grain bread with extra thick peanut butter (Pre Workout and whatever I am cycling on ie ZMA Complex and Pre Workout mix. .. )
19:30 Supper Generally 40% Protein 60% carbs and loads of salad + Creatine post workout
20:30 loads of water
22:00 2 Slices of whole weat bread with Marmite

So as you can see I am not supplementing so much and I am not eating as healthy as I could but eating healthy is expensive so all in good time. . .I have gained a little bit of fat the past month but its evening out and I will soon start cardio again so then the fat should drop again and I will look a bit better. . .

so here is what some of the prep for the week looks like. . .


5 pre packed and frozen chicken meals ready for one week!


My Little face eggs for the week


And some Chips mmmm sweet and scrumptious

So I am still working on improving my diet as that is the place where you will find the most results diet right and you'll grow right (I know I am still far from eating optimal but in good time)

So after tonight's session I feel great seemed like a good session all in all. . .


See the new fat around the waist . . .Cardio is definitely coming in very soon. . .Chest needs more lift . . .lats need more thickness and lower abs needs cardio very soon. . .



No comments: