Wednesday, January 23, 2013

back again. . .

Well Hi there friends freaks and pre pro's Well it is a sad day for me again yet I am still fueled, again the back acted up (my Fused vertebrae)  yeah I think I overdid the throwing weights over my shoulders to train shoulders a bit or perhaps the lazy dead lifts to do traps not sure so again I am off for a while. . .however i did curb my negative surroundings by getting two iron (not plastic coated again they break) dumbel  bars. . .

And yes I did some HST Based cardio no back no abs no minimal legs to allow Mr fused vertebrae to relax I promise. . .So this week is remarkable the halfway way mark of my heavy cycle diet wise and I haven't really upped my diet much however I did let the cardio go a bit (Lazy bones) . . .However I picked up 2 Kilos solid weight jippee now 12 to go before year end . . . not a very huge goal but remember I do it naturally so it makes it slightly harder . . I have two options Either I go on a mass bulking session and try and gain about 30 not so healthy kilo's in the next six months and trim down the fat again in the last six months or i continue to gradually gain 2 kilo's month by month I am not yet fixed on a outcome yet the bulking sounds fun but the 6 months intense super cardio afterwards doesn't sound so good. . .(Reptilian brain speaking lol) however if I decide to bulk up I am not sure how I would do it this time (Last year this time i weighed in at a whopping flabby 105 and dropped throughout the last six months to 81) so I think I can do it again . . .Well I wil still ponder on it a bit. . .The back mmmm that is another issue to consider if I bulk and do only mass heavy training I might run into some more issues due to my limited equipment as I can guarantee you that I will gain massive power. . .) but I don't know. . .

For now I am just taking the rest of this week slowly . . .Damn back! . . .And I promise by Saturday I will have a plan maybe a bit of both gradual increase with more bulk based eating sounds interesting. . .

So here are some of the pics after my little cardio fix tonight (I had a nice pump). . .


Mmmm Not Convinced that it is indeed improving New dumbells added to the equation might change this a bit more thickness It definitely needs more thickness. . .(Is that Elbow sticking out so much natural?)


Skinny wrists and fore arms needs way more volume . . .


Look at those little veins trying to impress what ever heart as soon as I am well your gonna wish you didn't do such a small growth . . .


Shoulder is improving little by little I must say but fore arms is such a let down they are going to get slaughtered I am not happy there!


That weird Elbow bone again really . . .Fore arms need some serious intensity. . .


Wow what a wasted shot I will have to get someone to take back pictures I cannot comment will get someone to do some back shots and hopefully be able to comment soon. . .


Triceps is coming across as very lazy lately not nearly as much improvement as the biceps in the same time I do wright it off to not having the right equipment to fully utilize the tri's and the elbow joint soreness doesn't help either. . .


Some more Triceps . . .they are definitely in trouble!


Some more Triceps in dire need of mad weight and more sets. . .

So OK Peeps I will relax until about Saturday and feel the back out then and hopefully be able to start working again on the poor pics next week. . .no real schedule change as of yet but Monday I will have an updated diet I promise. . .

No comments: