Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Truthfully un-afraid . . .

Hello friends of the iron rod and the heavy weight club, I am still getting there some massive results in the training again tonight . . .fueled for magnificence, engaged to empower my mind body and soul. .

I have been training focused and with reckless abandon for the past 7 months (the 9 years before doesnt count as it was not on the same level) and I learned that there is no match for the mind it is not only your best weapon in the weight room but also your worst enemy it can betray you make you fall and let you falter but once you learn to deliver small blows in your destinies favor it will slowly become part of your dreams and work with you. . .So controlling your mind is possibly the biggest challenge in any training effort. . .Work hard to beat your best day in day out . . .Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kai you pro's better watch out I am small now but I'm coming for you all I will stand out like a mountain on my path towards my destiny. . .I am not afraid of failing in pursuit to become more of what I dream to be and less like my inner me. . .The tables are set now I must obey my soul and challenge my mind to drive the weight control the growth and fulfill my childhood dreams. . .

So the training is increasing the weight is getting lighter (Ronnie "Light weight baby") and size will soon follow suit. . .


More vascularity required train heavier More repetitions and more NO to push the volume size and peaks up. . .


Chest line needs more definition and Lats needs more spread come on !


Shoulder is lagging growth triceps needs more lift work harder work more effective and push harder. . .


Not quite a pass on the pen test yeah. . .the day you crush it between your pecs is the day my mind will have more respect than doubt for you (Doing 135kg's -140-145 By Month End. . )


More volume come on Doing 60kg should be on 80-100 already lagging behind get with it . . .

Ok Peeps enjoy the push and enjoy the drive every moment broken after giving it your all is well worth the effort in attaining the goals of sculpting a better frame . . .

No comments: