Tuesday, January 29, 2013

And so the second phase arises. . .

Hello iron friends well after a few days off last week, and not being pushed back too much I had time to reflect and chop and change the program again slightly. . .As usual. . .I am no no more training with the bar on shoulders and biceps as it causes to much strain on the lower (fused) back vertebrae  . .What ever I still train hard I had to go down with some weight a bit just to get the back . . .back into its comfort zone. . .however I am again back on track and training sessions is flowing right out again the intensity is going up again . . .but would still need some work. . .As for the dietary issues I discussed last week. . .mmmmm I guess for now I will just continue on the same old path as before not to gain too much fat as it is very hard to get rid of it I am however trying to cut some more. . .I now walk around each day with two ankle weights to increase the legs tension holding ability. . .it is working . . .

so I still train HST as always have not yet had the heart to let go of it I still do 5 sets per body part in a two day split I have started with some light half heart'ed cardio again (Intensity will increase soon) and I am looking at investing in a stair climber or something soon . . .I am eating a bit more but minimal so lets see what happens I will add some eggs into the daily mix soon (whites)

I am also looking hard at working fore arms now and shoulders with the new dumbel approach and no more bar it seems to be working the shoulders much harder (They actually shy away when I approach the weights) little buggers they will still get whats coming to them. . .My mind is also in a better place than the past few weeks so I feel good and readier for each training session. . .

I will keep you posted as the sessions continue on-wards I am again looking at training 6 days/session in succession and then one rest day Sunday if possible. . .

Some not so good pics (The camera man was shaking a bit)


so yeah not that you can see much mmmm but its starting to look better again sorry I cant do anything to the lower back or the shake of the camera man(My Achilles)


Vascularity is getting slightly better slowly but surely


Top belly is shaping up slowly but lower bit is still in dire need of more burn and sweat but all in good time I will start the next phase this week increase back into cardio sessions again and hopefully soon some propper sweat machine will arrive at my doorstep. . .step step  and one more step lets see. . .

Well Until next time I will keep pushing hard and harder I am looking into a better diet plan as the flabs not coming off fast enough so lets see . . .possibly i should be looking at another fat burner in the nect two or three months or what ever. . .

Well have a great training day ahead enjoy be safe and grow stronger. . .


No comments: