Thursday, October 4, 2012

If you dont wanna give up dont . . .

So yes I have been warned about the dangers and I am taking considerable care of the back but I can not not train So I am back to training only upper body as I have no means of doing lower body at all in any way . .So not even close to where I was before I got hurt but in time and working around the pain and aches I am slowly getting back to a level where training will still yield results I have no set plan yet as I am not even sure what to think of everything . . .So some pics after today's session . . .


Abs are slowly but surely coming along the lower back issue is definitely having an impact but soon to be sorted out . . .


Bicep are shaping up although I will never be able to a standing bicep curl again only preacher curls and seated curls weird can you imagine. . .


Triceps is not playing along but will soon fall in place when I start hitting them hard not quite sure how but a plan is in the pipeline


Vascularity is getting along now after being pumped a bit dimm but during training and general day to day activities it is definitely coming along . . Shoulder and lats very difficult to do safely but plans are being made I promise. . .

No comments: