Monday, October 1, 2012

A real threat to overcome . . .

Hello friends of the iron So Again during the week I hurt my back and after struggling with it for a few days I decided to actually have it checked out properly so I went for the whole thing go to a Doctor  get some injections and get X-rays, even though I knew I would probably not like the outcome I thought its time to face the inner fear and see what's up in there. . .

So The good news is it not a slipped disc (fracture of the cushion between the vertebrae . .) Thanks goodness its not that the only problem is is almost the same effect . . .It saddened me to such and extent that I was rather shocked at the results but have now devised a plan. . .(Hopefully not the last one of my training)

My Lower vertebrae in my back has grown into each other, meaning I am not actually permitted to lift anything heavier than me well I weigh 80kg now and my dead-lift (yes its nothing is only 125kg) and the doctors advise is to not gain any more weight as this would negatively impact the spinal coulomb and possibly cause it to break above the pieces that are grown into each other . . .and I was was born with this it just got worse as time passed bye. . .

Well My first few thoughts were rather negative, I was thinking things like what a blessing to have this childhood dream all your life and when you actually start pursuing it every day and the results starts showing you find out that you were born with the inability to actually reach it . . .Can you imagine rather broken I was very disappointed and I have to say I still am a little that I have a pre set condition that will try and make me fail. . .and then I remembered that I have weighed a lot more before and could possibly attin this again as I was OK then. . .and that screw that I want big arms and shoulders and a chest and that if I can get to 120kg's properly 6 or 4 % body-fat that it would still be ok (By Grace)

So apart from taking the week of because of this little injury there is a few things that has to happen. . .I will no longer be able to train at home. . .as I use only free weights and I should switch over to only machines and do most exercises in the seated position OK ok to be safe I have to do all my training in the seated position (No Squat, No Dead-lift, very cautious lat flies and more No more shrug's. . .)

So this will mean that that I will have to eagerly re-evaluate my finances as training at a gym is well not expensive but also not free . . .I will have to go to a gym now (I used to and still enjoy it) and I will work around the lower back . . . I'm sure the muscles will also benefit greatly. .

A few other things that has to now happen and these are the hard ones that what happens in the gym will have to stay in the gym meaning that I will never again be able to out on the job or just in my house work with anything that heave or risk hurting the back So training is fine as for using the power and size in real life well for most of it a no no again a very disturbing thought for me but I will do it so then . . . .It is kind of weird to think that I will train then only for the gym and hopefully if it is so by grace . . .To one day step out on stage. . .I always wanted a tattoo that said overcome and I meant it mentally overcome the tiredness and mental fatigue now it will stand for something much bigger something I will hold inside for ever and with grace overcome. . .in pursuit of reaching my futile little childhood dream I will not give up and I want to overcome so badly now . . .So sorry to share this here but wow its all to do with my progress and some advise well Im doing loads of reading and looking for solutions and possibilities and things not much luck all say low weight high reps and we all know that wont quite do . . .but seated and machines yes definitely an option. . .

So from a rather silent minded me to you I have some pics of the last session I did before the back hurt I think it was Monday or Tuesday and then the little X-ray that changed my training for good. . .and possibly the second biggest thing sorry third biggest thing that happened to me in my life the past year in retrospect. . .it was a shit year and from here on things can definitely only get better . . .Till Next week peeps . . .I am not sure if i will have the finances to start training at a gym soon but have a drive to attain it now so until next week where I will be able to update you on the progress of of these things and possibly a second opinion as well . . .

Until the next week . . .


Yeah Shoulders still weak and small needs way more work  bicep needs some thickness and tri's youre in trouble . . .

Half a Calf


Tri's needs to be punished 


Well not the best of pics but the lower half of this pics is just a little stumbling block to overcome . . .by grace. . 

No comments: