Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well hello Body Freaks

I have decided and I hope it is a good thing That I will amount to greatness no matter my age and my body or intelligence I will without fail amount to an extreme level of greatness just because I can. Well I hope all of you who follow this blog or any of the others feel the same

So on the training side I still can’t breathe but it is better I am feeling that my power and will is returning throughout I have been very depressed lately and will still be even more depressed but it will not beat me down I will always be OK and I will train with more conviction than ever before as soon as my lung capacity is back I did start with some cardio Boxing work I boxed the bag for about 15-20mins man not bad I was really working it but then it got my hands.


No rest for the wicked I want to do a boxing session every day from now on and then train heavy right afterwards. Watch this space for some more pics and info coming soon

No comments: