Thursday, June 19, 2014

Its funky Thursday and the upper body is screaming yeah!!

Hi Iron peeps sorry for posting these short bursts but this is also part of my documentation process, I also use it as self motivation tool here lol. . .

Tonight's session was very good and the body is responding better and better. . .My Session went as this:


So also not that great yet but is the second session this week and I can feel the maturity increasing and muscle pump is amazing. . .

The Pics I think is looking better as I start gaining some (very little definition back)


Like I said very little definition but its coming give it some time

Well that is it for tonight I am bushed Three more sessions to go before a rest day but I'll keep pushing over the weekend I ill definitely share some diet info and the plan for now!

Rest well Train hard be safe by Grace!

No comments: