Thursday, June 19, 2014

Yeah Wednesday's Session done and still going strong!!

Well hello there iron Peeps, as promised I will give you some better updates as time becomes more available well the last two training sessions went very well with me getting some strength back and its getting easier as My body is slowly getting to grips with the better diet (Not that much better at this stage bit getting there)

so for yesterday's Leg and lower session I did the following exercises


Sorry I forgot I also did 6 sets of Calves 3 master sets with 140kg's and 6 pump sets with 70kg's

It doesn't seem like much but that's the magic of HST its not that high volume but trust me 6 days in a row it does get to you (Well it gets to me) and the results is amazing I must say watch a month or two from now and you will noticeably see the difference as I lean out and get better defined. . .

Some of yesterday's pics: (Again nothing to look at except for progress in 4-5 months from now. . .


Still no calves but improving getting some shape in slowly


Yeah no definition but definitely got a tad more size than last year this time




No comments: