Tuesday, July 22, 2014

End July Update

So I am almost at a stage where I will take a few days off I have been training very well not so much cardio but doing the whole body daily heavy lighter heavy lighter etc you can just imagine and the muscles is responding well, I am still if I have to be honest only at about 60% of where I should be training at but in the next month I will start the cardio again and then work my way up to 80 % and by end September I will be at 90% and then I will keep it there and see what the results are come December (I don't wanna drop too much weight too quickly tho) however I haven't been a good dieter this past month. . .

So a little holiday on the way just to refocus for a couple of days is in order and then to massive effort! I will see where I am going at as currently I am just training with little in mind of where I wanna end up but after the refocus I should have a positive outcome and a possible future alignment plan (You must always have a plan)

So I will start posting more again as I increase my abilities its been hard due to the very late finishes training at 60% makes an hour session 2 hours long and by then its like midnight. . .So watch this space . . .

My Current look very flabby around the edges but the arms are carving out a bit and the back is shaping up again. . .

lets see where it goes


Traps are definitely improving but no showing their true size here front delt growing as always however rest of the delts is struggling (my fault for not pushing hard enough)


Very flabby and feeling small here chest is going well no issues in the past year but I havent been pushing them very hard since the injury I guess only some more time will tell seriously needing more push there overall I feel stringer than ever before but size is just not there for me today!! more effort dude I believe I can add way more thickness and size especially in the bicep department!




body density has definitely increased I feel heavier but I believe that as the fat comes down the shape will be more defined and show more which will ultimately make for a much better looking physique as its winter sweating is really hard and with the late sessions I skip cardio most of time for sanity's sake but starting to sharpen in for summer to have a better looking package for the holiday season. . .

So all from me is get focused, plan your way through tomorrow and push harder to be better look better and feel better definitely my goal for next month to focus properly drive intensity up and grow some more of-course. . .Keep pushing!

No comments: