Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Skipped one, one more and getting ready for a floor

Hello iron peeps, So just another little update. . . ear we go so I skipped one day was just really flat and last night I did some proper upper body slaughtering ;Well at least for me! last nights session went pretty well I must admit. .

I started out pretty good again with the below:
3 x (Shoulder press 10 reps 35kg's a side and front raises 12kg's, 10 reps)
3 x (Bench press 35kg's a side 10 reps (still frail) and 10Kg's a side chest flies 10 reps)
3 x (Concentration curls 35Kg's side 10 reps and 40kg's bar close grip curls 8reps)
3 x (Skull crushers 40kg's 10 reps and 30kg's tri presses 20 reps )
3 x (wrist curls 55kg's 10 reps and 5kg's a side rotational 20 reps and 5kg's overhand curls 10 reps )
3 x Crunchies 10 reps extreme contractions
20 minutes stairs cardio. . .

Well it has improved slightly from the previous session but I can feel my body still craving loads of carbs as my energy levels fail during the day but its getting closer I am scared to weigh myself as I doubt I've lost much as of yet still getting into the diet today however I craved mass carbs again and ate a ton of bread for supper so tonight leg work mmmm scared to even go there but have to go all out lol. . .

will post tonight's pics tomorrow or maybe later but here is the pic of choice for yesterday's session. . .keep pushing keep working it and keep driving harder further and more. . .only by grace can the soul be free train hard and be safe!


Still Super flabby and low toned  and good heavens look at that bulging belly nothing but disgust more effort to be added there, tonight i will dine with steel and burn the inches off the heavy way! legs day hooray

No comments: