Sunday, June 15, 2014

Daily Update as promised - Sunday, Happy Fathers Day!

OK so as promised I will do a short daily update to manage my own expectations and progress yes I wont see much difference daily but maybe 200 posts from now it will be evident. . .So finally i will showcase my big fat stomach (Check how trim I was a year ago until now what a difference!!)

so today I took it slow as I am a bit tired from the day I did

3 sets of (Shoulder press 8 reps 70kg's & Chin ups also 8 reps 60kg's)
3 Sets of (still afraid of the rotator cuff issues) (Chest press 70kg's 10 reps &Chest flies 20kg's)
3 Sets of (Barbell Curls 8 reps 55kg's & Hammer curls 40kg's)
3 Sets of (Skull Crushers 40kg' 8 reps & Concentrated chest presses 20kg's 15 reps)
3 Sets of (Wrist Curls 40kg's 10 Reps & Wrist twists 5kg's, 15 reps & over wrist curls 10kg's x 10 reps)
3 Sets of extreme pull chrunchies. . .Thats it no cardio tonight feeling a bit restless as I did three or four cardio's last week and dont wanna loose the feeling but back tomorrow

A little light today as my body wasn't feeling 100% will be back to heavy on Tuesday round there perhaps even later in the week. . .



My Little elbow friend trying to alleviate some of the pull of my tendons there 


Yep disgusting flat and flabby look there is nothing I despise more than a thick layer of flab around the midsection guess its time to up the diet 11 more days then i switch over to Pure whey and off the mass building protein lowering carbs during the day with a little carbs at night


Thats a load of cardio waiting there looking at this I even think of doing 45 minute sessions every night or maybe even 20 minutes in the morning and 20 at night just to get the message through to the body. . .

well thats a rather big little update for now back tomorrow after training if I do cardio it will be a lot shorter I promise!!

Good night train hard keep the faith and train by the grace!

No comments: