Friday, January 21, 2011

The week In review

Hello Iron peeps I hope it’s going well, sorry for not posting daily: but my private enterprise has taken off with an amazing swing and I am busy every night. That is good but I only get to sleep round about 1-2 at night and then back up at 6 So posting is a bit difficult. Today I am taking it slow.

So the week went well I did 2 full sessions again and is getting into the space again where I will doing more see attached my plan of muscle destruction (I will post the weight table for the last two weeks tomorrow I have dropped some weights after pulling my trap again)

I will start Monday the HST is obviously my 10 HST Based exercises and the In-between muscles I will take My HST 1 Rep Max and do a strip set until failure with each muscle group on that designated day just to get my muscles to have a little bit more endurance. I will post some pics as soon as I have worthy pics to post.

Tip for today:

Calves’

As we all know calves are a very hard gain muscle. It is definitely the hardest muscle that I have ever had to work with all my other muscles respond very well to training except my calves and they are quite strong but not showing. Do you suffer from the same problem? So what to do? Well what I have discovered training more sets isn’t going to do shit I listened to my soul and felt why does my chest get trained so well – because I really push heavy weight and take no bull. So when training your calves train heavier remember I weigh 90kg(198ponds) and my claves walk me everywhere so if I want to train them more that they carry when I am walking I would have to use more than 90kgs/198Pounds on seated calve raises and a lot more Maybe 140 -160Kgs will do it .

Your calves are strong and for them to grow hit them heavy.

Ok Guys Chat again soon keep watching this space for new updates Keep it real keep it heavy and keep pushing the iron. .

If you ever need some motivation go check out some Branch Warren’s Training on You tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnaevFTaFBU

No comments: