Friday, January 14, 2011

Moving Onwards to Growth

So My Fellow power freaks and Muscle monsters It is the weekend again and may you all have an awesome one. This week went rather well I did 4 Sessions so far I had a little nick in my neck but I am sure that I will be able to get rid of it by the end of the weekend. Well:

Monday: I did the Program on the Previous post,

Tuesday: I did my leg training with My wife’s car (Don’t tell her) and I did some extra curricular activities I.e. Some funky tools we have lying around the yard

Wednesday: I did the Previous posts training again worked out cool except on the shoulder press I hurt my neck muscle a bit.

Yesterday: I took the day of due to intense neck pain which is gone today.

Tonight: I am going to try and do the previous posts session again just skipping the Shrugs and Shoulder press to not make my neck worse lets see Maybe Ill post some pics yeah!!

Today’s TIP:
Hey Peeps I have a very chubby stomach and I did some research on which exercise I need to do to get the muscles tight and well defined again so I went and looked at which exercises is best guess what most exercises are not that good at all the two best was Leg raises of the Captains Chair and Number One is Alternating Crunches. Can you believe it So Include these in each of your abdominal routines and see the difference.

No comments: