Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello Iron peeps how are you doing? I hope you all had a happy new year and that you all look forward to an awesome 2011. Mine officially started today as I have just cleared my slate of all the old jobs for 2010 well should have them all cleared soon.

I have been a tad lazy over the holidays and refrained from training at all I started the holiday with a cold and currently still have some slime in my throat. Never the less I think it is time to get into shape again and soon. I am reading an awesome book called the 4 hour body very interesting stuff and I am going to test this dude’s science here for you live (with my own improvising of course) .

So what does this dude prescribe for a lacking body they have claimed to add 36pounds or +/-15Kgs of muscle to a dude something looking somewhat like HST well a lot like HST but instead of doing three sessions they did two sessions complete body work out a day. They also had some supplement back up. I Don’t but will still be able to see it through I am going to stay with the HST notion of doing 3 sessions a week in fact due to my relentless schedule I am going to do 6 Sessions a week. Now don’t be haste to judge I am going to split my sessions in half due to time constrains and other engagements like kids and private jobs.

Their meal plan consisted of doing +/- 200g of protein a day (not too worried about how you get it in) So I will try and get close to that again I have little finances for the delights of my training dreams otherwise I would have been a bit better off in any case. So I will have to make do with the following diet

Breakfast@7:00: 3Weetbix bran sticks (I would prefer eggs but I’m working late on privates and waking up is a bit of a mission)

Snack@10:00: 25g of protein shale with creative and glutamine worked in

Lunch@13:00: What is left over of tonight’s dinner we had minced meat and rice with tomatoes and veggies I could count the carbs and proteins even if I tried but I should hopefully be able to burn of the fat with the HST.

Snack@15:00: Another 25g of proteins (I think I only have enough protein to last me till the end of the month will have to see?

Supper@18:30:Here I will have either minced meat or chicken depends on what the misses has made for us I am not sure will have to come back to this one.

Apart from that I am Taking 1000mcg’s of Vitamin C as I’m still fighting some flue symptoms and I feel my immune system needs a bit of a boost then I am also taking a general Multi Vitamin nothing special or sophisticated and now and then I drink an energy drink you add water and vuala energy it has a very strong glutamine and iron taste so I suppose it’s loaded with that not sure no packaging details available. So with that said to the more important things I am planning to do at least 4 sessions a week i.e. two sessions split in two if I can pull through 3 half sessions grate. Let’s see what happens. So for now facing me directly is the following

Day 001

KGs

Pounds

Bench Press

110

242

Shruggs

110

242

Shoulders raises

60

120

Lats flyes

80

160

Biceps Curls

55

110

Triceps Extentions

15

33

Lets See how it pans out in four to eight weeks I will definitely be able to give you some feedback after two weeks but will (Sneezes) Bless me give you feedback at least every second day.

Well of to the metal room till next post keep on pushing that iron. . .

No comments: