Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Training Like a beast yeah. . .

So Hello peeps of the iron rod I hope you are all back into schedule and working hard for those extra centimetres I am getting back to intensity I am cycling 15mins before every session to work out and getting fitter, I have more energy and I sweat more. The weight is being upped every session and I am just feeling great. Just if you still haven’t seen I am doing a small training course called Hypertrophy specific training or rather HST Check the link: http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com and I have also included some of the X-rep techniques, plus the old time favourite Strip Sets on the off days and I must say it is a bit of hard work but I love pushing myself further and harder and I can feel the changes in my body my mind and even my soul. I will post some pics from Monday’s session tonight It went well so far this week I am still on schedule yeah. . .

No comments: