Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update from the ironside

My Metal friends pushing away at the iron well well well, I have been going on it again still struggling to wake up early enough to train but let me tell you about this new part of my home gym I have included.

They are not paying me but I have to give it a thumbs up I bought it for R199.00 bucks ($28.50) it is this Iron GYM wall extension thingy. It works very well for biceps and shoulders and a little on the abs side the triceps functionality is not that great. but man it really works the rest and its in the hallway so every time you pass it and you find yourself quickly doing 8 or 10 reps of bicep pull ups or something else so for it 10/10

Otherwise our yard has been split and my All power full bench broke so I am doing bench press straight off the floor for now. Will have to get back to you on how that’s working out check in again soon to see my few fitness routines I have been doing the last few weeks and how the training is coming along.

No comments: