Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I promised some pics as proof of my training

So like I promised I am training again (ignore my funny faces and flabby skin) I was out for quite some time. . .

Getting those triceps pumping again


Look at the sweat I havent worked out like this in ages I will keep it up this time I am getting toold to give up now. . .



Biceps still got it. Below getting ready to blast those shoulders


Nothing like a good set of propper dips to kill of every little bit of wise assness in those little muscles


Then to make sure the biceps is propperly destroyed. . .


and yes small but effective what is any training session without a little pose down session nothing beats the look and feal of pumped *NATURAL* muscles


So See I did train I will give some tips and my training breakdown very soon (Still need to get into it 100%) so iron peeps watch this space for more coming soon.

No comments: