Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday 21 October 2010 Back on track

Hello iron freaks well, well, well. I am getting back into the swing of things I am still a bit torn between the HST or not to HST and To 3 Day split or not to 3 day split, I will have to make sure which works best so I didn’t last night but I did the night before so Tuesday I trained HST like follow:

Squat - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Calve raises - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Shoulder Press - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Shrug’s - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Dead lifts - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Bicep Curls - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Lat fly’s - 60Kg’s (+/-120 Pounds) X 15 reps
Tri-Presses – 15Kg’s (+/- 30 Pounds X 15 reps)
Sit Ups – 30 reps
Concentration Curls – 25Kg’s (50 Pounds X 15 Reps)

Yeah it seems like a little but it’s the small beginnings I will definitely build on it from here I really have to get my Bicep peaks up my pecs looking at the sky again and my overall physique back to normal. Last night I didn’t train as I slept my neck into a Tear again so I’m giving it a slight rest

Tonight I started with a 3 Day Split program to run in-between the HST as the HST is to not be counted as exercise but purely for part of my daily physical routine.

Tonight I trained:

Bench Press – 100Kgs (+/- 220 Pounds X 8 Reps 5 Sets)
Tri-Presses – 15Kgs ( +/- 30 Pounds X 8 Reps 5 Sets)

I didn’t do the Shrug’s I was supposed to do 8 Reps 5 Sets with 100Kgs (+/-220 Pounds) But I will continue next time.

So for tomorrow Night I wish to run the HST Cycle again but I will increase the weight by 5Kg’s +/- 10 Pounds until I get in a rut where I will then bring the weight up 3Kg’s then 2Kgs and then 1kg per session

And keep doing it until I get to 135Kg Body mass, For my diet well I have 3 Kids and a getting any supplements or Proper nutrition apart from the general is rather costly at this stage but life only holds positives and I am sure that things will get better in the diet department as well So check in again tomorrow and if I have a chance I will take some pics and post it I will also start doing a small analysis of my body so you can see what I am working towards Keep it reel and keep pushing the Iron rods.

No comments: