Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Training power

So iron peeps yes it is a good time for my size dreams in the future I still don’t have the monies to buy all the necessary goodies to aid for optimum growth. But the iron part I’m getting down again so after the long layoff and some mental issues (I’m not ill) I have gotten my groove again and well set to get big and in shape Abs legs biceps Pecs lets explode them peeps. . .

So My training schedule is still small as I am recovering from not training below is what I do and at what weight. I am doing a very small HST Cycle i.e. Instead of 15-10-5, I am doing a more power focussed cycle i.e. 8-5-3 meaning I can go a lot heavier I will do the 8’s for 4 weeks the 5’s for two weeks and the three’s for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks off doing split days (4 day split) for two weeks and then I will get right back in it I will like I promised before my big lay off to continue giving feedback and notes as I go On

So last night’s session I did the following (Remember I am still getting into the full swing of things)

- Bench Press 105kg x 16
- Shoulder Press 55kg x 8
- Shrugs 55kg x 15
- Bicep Curls 55Kg x 8
- Squat 55kg x 15
- Calve raises 55kg x 30
- Dead Lifts 55kg x 15
- Tricep Extensions 15kg x 15
- Tricep Skull Crushes 15kg x 15
- Push Ups bodyweight x 15

And then I was almost dead, Just kidding I feel better already again I have more energy my mind is clearer and my heart is set on success (yes the weights are still light in some occasions) but I will get into the full swing soon I didn’t do Abs, lats, Sides etc and some forearms. But watch this space on my shoulders I have gone up and on Bicep Curls I have gone up. And I trained outside for a bit what a change summer is here so let’s hope the rain resides.

So peeps until tomorrow check out for some tips and soon to be fed some vids and more pics and whatever you do push the iron peeps and healthy body =healthy mind = healthy life= high self-worth = success.

No comments: