Monday, September 7, 2009

Extreme pressure

So Along week has passed no training my boys was in hospital and Mom and Dad had to keep the little ones happy so no training for a whole week and a half so I had allot of time to think and came up with a few strategies to improve my size as soon as possible I had some new ideas I am old chances of me ever competing is zero but I still want to look good and feel good and at the moment I am fat without energy and struggling so I have to get very fit to get some energy back and I definitely need to loose allot of weight while my main goal in life is to be the strongest man around and the bulk won’t hurt at all I train hard when I train and I try and go as heavy as possible but I am not sure if I am training heavy enough or hard enough due to my fitness issues now with a full time job and an afterhours company that I am trying to start and three kids it gets hard but to reach our goals we have to do everything possible So I am going to try and get fit (Bicycle) and try train harder and heavier than ever I don’t use lifts any more only stairs I do more walking so let’s see where this new mindset will take me check in again and let’s see if I can reach my goals which is simple really.

No comments: