Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Training Going Well

So my Followers it has been goin very well lately, (With the training) I am now going to push it up a notch as from tommorow. I have started slowly this time and its starting to happen again. I am still very unfit, but my shoulders is coming along and my biceps have no choice but to follow. I will hopefully be able to put some pics up shortly.

BUT NOW I have lost 10Kgs (FAT) since the last time I posted isn't that amazing? Here's What I Did I only did two things beleive it or not I eat one thing less every meal like if I used to eat 4 hotdogs or burgers I now only eat three and I drink +/- 4-6 Litres of water a day which I also never used and trust me I couldnt beleive the difference I even feel clearer from all the water So lets See where this is going I will keep you posted and hopefully have some more pics and soon to come videos up for you. Well, keep well and keep training Heavy. . .

No comments: