Sunday, December 21, 2008

So Training Day Starts's tomorrow

Welcome again Well tomorrow is training day everything is in place my chest is still slightly weary but no more.. So tomorrow morning I will start with my Muscle shaping training and tomorrow night I will do my hypertrophy training ( I will still explain hypertrophy if you do not understand).
I have started bumping up my diet again I go on the eat as much as you can as many times a day trying to keep it to the 40% Protein 60% Carbohydrates I am also using a protein shake and will go on the vitamins early in next year. I will give you a proper run down on some good days with what I’ve eaten during that day and my protein intake etc . . .
So what do I have planned for tomorrow, it is very simple Start light for the first week and build up from there until I get my confidence back and then go heavier and heavier.
So to start
Morning Session: 6 day Split concept (another body part each day for 5-6 sets 2-3 different exercises and some rest days after each six days
I will start with my neck and shoulders. I will keep it small
Shrugs for my neck 4 sets of 12 reps with 50Kg’s or 110poundsShoulder lifts 4 sets also 12 reps with 20kg’s or 45poundsthen some side raises 4 sets of 12 with 10kg’s Like I said start slowly and start small that’s the morning then the evening I would have my Hercules training again. I have tested it slightly during my sick time and taken some pictures for you all to see.
It is basic body weight training first I will do some sit ups and crunches about 50-200 and some Pushups three or four sets of 20. Then I do my biceps my shoulders and Lat’s with 2 x 25Litre water tanks filled with water doing only 15 reps. Unfortunately I don’t have any leg training equipment so I use an old car we have in the yard lifting its back end 15 time and for dead lift and general power I have a dustbin filled with bricks that I carry around to build extra strength so after tomorrow I will start placing some weight specs and more measurements.

No comments: