Saturday, December 27, 2008

alternate Training Sessions

So today let’s start with my hulking up sessions that I do every day, like Hercules in my second post. so what I do is the following

I start with pushups on bricks I do 2 sets of 15 reps on about 4 bricks under each hand with the kids on my back. I concentrate on using only the lower half of my chest and my triceps I do the exercise slowly to feel the burn with every move. I do believe that it is the best way to do it.


My second exercise I do is Shrugs with 25 liter water cans. I do 15 reps with these I also focus on making the motion a smooth as possible and feeling the muscle work all the way through. That is one thing I try with all my exercises to make sure to feel the muscle working if I can feel it is not working then I doubt the exercise is working.

On the third exercise I use the same water cans and do bicep curls with these. I cannot complete full motion as it is slightly heavy but I can do half a contraction and with the training I will be able to do one full motion soon. I also use this water cans to train my lat’s and my shoulders all doing 15 reps only.

Then for my legs I use an old car in the back of the yard picking it up as sort of a squat exercise utilizing mostly my hamstrings but as with everything I can feel the burn through out and doing it slowly.

So that is my mornings I try and do this at least four to five times a week. As time progresses I will add more exercises as my fitness levels increases again. I really try and focus on doing it slowly to make sure the muscle gets the job done no jerking no shaking just purely focusing on the muscle in contact moving the weight. I also try and make the weight heavier and more.

No comments: