Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Winter coming to a close, time to get back into shape!!

Hello Iron friends and freaks, Man do I love training (I know its random but what a magical feeling lifting is??) Well with that said, lets get into posting: I have been very busy and with a little winter break as always and the cold slump! I have been winding the training down a tad! Not to worry things are back to normal as we speak with a small adjustment in the regime and some serious dietary updates which I will share with you in the coming weeks!

Still training HST based (I don't follow it 100% just based on it) to see more about HST follow this link here 

So things have gone rather well, Well I still have pains in my shoulder and tonight (Dont know what happened) but it feels like my elbow is tearing out of its mmmm whatever, or something!! I must say I am in a bit of severe pain but will carry on below is some pics of where I am currently at! I will have to spend some time to put down my regime and diet here! but for now I'm first off to try and fix this hurt!! till later! Keep pushing the iron peeps!


I picked up quite a bit of winter flab around the belly, definitely start working it down in September!! 



Back is slowly improving lower back needs some serious work !


Elbow out its now almost unmovable so lets see what it does tomorrow after some anti inflammatory and rest!!

No comments: