Sunday, January 24, 2016

Still going strong

Hello iron friends, I know I've been missing for a while but apart from my training I also have a full time job, I also study for a degree in management and I have a part time freelance design company that at best takes most of my free time. Yet I am compelled to share my training findings and story so once again you find me here!

I have been training quite on and off with the holiday season passing, and some illness and other little niggles. Everything is shaping up again and I believe that I am currently at the following percentages; training weight: 55%, My training fitness: mmm possibly a 35%, yet effort and my bodies response I'll gladly give a 70%. As I am back on pure HST doing 15's 10's next week and then down to 5's (Ill explain another day)My body seems to be responding well. My Diet is shaping up and am hoping to put on some lean mass again this year. I believe I did not do so well last year but ended up OK! I have some furious holiday flab to get rid of. So here is where I stand today and my intention is only sharpening the shape and trim down the flab in the coming year. . .So stay in touch as I en-devour to get to the next level as soon as humanely possible,

So My focus areas for 2016 is:

No Picture: Calves and upper legs (I am suffering from severe skinny legs and small calves! All about to change this year.



Lower back: I need t get that flabby fold look outta there! the Christmas tree look she needs be coming here (Perhaps a bit of tanning will also help)



Biceps & triceps: More Definition between the two and some more vascularity in both!



Delts: Definitely more back delt size and balance!



Chest: More volume and more width!



Abs and Side Obliques: less fat!!!!

I train clean and  healthy so don't expect too much but I believe I've come quite far! Keep pushing keep training and remember; the iron is your friend!!

Until next week friends of the iron!


No comments: