Monday, January 19, 2015

New Year New Resolve

So Hello Iron peeps yes indeed is has been a rather long time since last posting I guess when live goes very well one lets some things go the training never no matter what but posting about it perhaps my diet has gone extremely well well to such an extend that I actually feel very good, yes there is the odd tired moments from training round midnight and then still getting up way too early to follow my other passion my day job but yeah things have gone very well so far so whats up for 2015! so lets recap what happened in 2014 quickly I started the year out on 83 kilo's with some serious injuries behind the belt from 2013 and I quickly went up to a nice flabby 98 Kilos very strong 98 Kilos I thought well that was half the year gone the rest of the year and still happening im dieting down currently sitting at 83 again however I think im slightly bigger at the same weight look at the below pics and you judge


not as much definition the year before in the ab section but the rest is definitely looking better-ish its been a hard year of loads of effort loads of supplements and loads and loads of late nights! yes its a small improvement I think after the injuries not bad for a recovering and miniature gain model

So with that in mind what did I really gain some more shape some more definition and a little more madness did I reach any of my goals yes I lost all the weight again wowed what a mission that has been so far so I guess I'm still indecisive about what to do this year perhaps go up to 110 and drop to 85/83 again and having to have to deal with the massive irritation of carb loading and cutting at the end it was good and the results are Ok ish I still don't train near optimal I have to guess working at around 50% of where I should be so here is what I think!

2015 The low carb light bulk I will focus more on trimming in more yet however minimally gaining (Im not getting any younger) and dieting is getting harder year on year! so perhaps one last push for the elusive super sized (I like it at 100 kilo's just feels good but I also like the trim and shapely so heres the plan)

In this coming year I will not bulk so long I will bulk for three months (yes I can load up enough food to gain a quick 20 - 30 kilos but thats not in the plan for this year

Instead of pigging out as always I will go about it a tad different definitely bringing the chicken back for some gains excluding the massive amounts of sauce and carbs I had some serious belly issues the past year and dont look forward to that again so I will bulk lightly ie very high protein again but not that much carbs again trying to gain small kilos and yet retaining a relative flat mid section ie way more cardio and no cardio breaks any more (Yes I said it)

So I will diet down still until end February (Have to look great in Feb!!) Then I shall bump up the diet extremely pushing protein up to 250gsm a day maybe more however keeping the belly in check at all times perhaps a cardio hour again each day still working the semantics of it but this just a basic thought process maintaining power throughout and weakening out at the end of the diet so pushing the power up this year by much much more than last year (I was a bit mindless) and just working on the lazy parts as well (Poor legs I feel sorry for you all) but definitely need to push up to at least 90Kgs ripped and not 83 fore arms what a disgrace back your Ok legs you suck bi's one vein no no no more and more and more must come. . .So I think ill split the training again one day upper one day lower and six sets per body part yes that means 6 training sessions with a cardio element every time ouch!

So I will do the excel thing and showcase it again as soon as possible I think I gained more that way more pump more focus and I know its way tougher but lets see it did seem to go around quicker I am also going to try sometime next month to also do a quick morning session as well Hercules style with daily incremental increases for full body HST!!

I feel excited already yeah lets do this !!

Here is some current pics I hope you can agree at the some improvement!







No comments: