Monday, October 27, 2014

Long overdue update

Hello peeps and sorry for not posting in like for ever but training is going well but taking a tad long still not 100 percent into it but at least hitting the heavies again well almost its been three years since the cuff injury and only now am I reaching some strength in that regard. . .diet is going well but I lost a lot of volume yet vascularity is returning and energy levels is flattening out with regards to the diet so I should be able to shed some more pounds soon but I am thinking of upping my food intake just to retain more bulk even if it means I have to really start seriously cardioing!. . .Well Some current pics excuse the much smaller frame I am currently weighing in at 85 Kilo's a whopping 12 kilo's down from my winter size up mmmm lets see where this goes perhaps Ill push back to 90kgs and try and keep 90 but continue to drop the fat percentage lets see. . .


See the belly is very pronounced when the kidney belt is so tight that my but muscles almost strain but gotta keep that lower back safe dont want any more problems there. . . 


Some warm ups before we get to the heavies again (yes you cannot train on cold joints they wont last) train smart stretch warm up etc . . . .


vascularity slowly coming back but size wow it looks like I almost lost half an arm on this last bit of dieting but lets see



Yeah only on 150kg shruggs but climbing I guess more weigh is in the budget wanna go up to 200kgs very soon (My Claves do the same but dont even feel like they worked and the size well theres a reason for me not sharing pics of my legs lol


Abs slowly showing from underneath that layer of flab (Yes I have all the flab in my hands there


Back as always doing good wish the rest would develop so easily (Excuse the undies buts its in shake mode after training cant think properly)

well that's it folks train hard keep at it but most of all be safe be sain and train hard!

No comments: