Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Action plan beach body December

So as you all know we all want the elusive beach body, Well as you all know by now that is not necessarily my biggest desire to look good on the beach (I love the beach but I am not one for showing off I just like size) It makes me feel good when I look good and I must admit I have become trapped in the notion that being natural ie no steroids obviously wont make me the next Mr O but I do try and I try hard and are well aware of the shortcomings off having to work until late and raising my two little angel and I am contempt with the fact that perhaps if I just give it my all when I can that I can at least attain some level size and shape that I can be proud of!

So yes I do the bulk up and then trim down and then up again my heaviest ever was when i was a tad younger 102Kg's thats ig for my little frame and I believe completely that I can get to 120 if I continue to push and push some more . . .so this year I found myself at heaviest 98Kg's working in that I have a tad more worries and sleepless nights than before It is time to see what all the bulk effects was I am currently between 95 and 91 depending on the intake (I can eat a ton if want to) but now its time to trim down and hit that all time low of around 80-85Kgs (I actually look bigger at 80 ripped than at 100 bulk (although the feelings not the same) so I was thought from a few seminars and guru's along the way that planning is the way to go so here we go I have challenged a friend to also chase me to get out of the flab rut and I believe it will give me that extra push (Thanks Chloe) So what am I to do !

Last year I did very well in 4 months dropping from 100kgs to 80kg's and looking good-ish now my challenge is to go from 95kg's -80Kgs with an extra side order of more ripped than ever . . .I cannot afford the supps I could last year so i will have to dial in on the diet more So my start off would look like the below

Month One
Meal One
3 Raw eggs in skimmed milk
1 Litre of Water (Until meal Two)
CLA, Multi Vit, Vit C, Magnesium and the general anti Flu vits 9My body normally takes the carb lowering negative and then also a little fat burner (The Healthy kind dont worry)

Meal Two
40gsm protein shake for now heavy one with 60%Carbs/40% protein index (Its adjustment)

Meal three
2 Hake steaks
1 baked potato
1 Fat burner
 Litre of Water (Until meal four)

Meal Four
40gsm protein shake for now heavy one with 60%Carbs/40% protein index (Its adjustment)

Meal five
Toast with Cheese slice

Meal Six
Chicken Pieces with salad and green veggies
Start Watering up for training

Pre Workout
ZMA Complex, 2 Fat burners, and Creatine Pre Workout mix.

Post Workout
Creatine and Glutamine Booster and post workout ZMA

Bed Time
GABBA mix and BCAA Stack

So thats for now ! What I will eat and swallow the training regime will change slightly as time presses on and I have quite a plan the same one that worked before! Still Sticking to HST Based training with more Cardio and longer sessions to come as the cardio increases I will obviously move the BCAA stack around the cardio and play with some vaso dialators in time to push vascularity and shape a bit as well ( I will workout my complete Calorie mix over the weekend and see the result and adjust the training accordingly obviously its more focussed on eating thus far but i will start replacing the Protein shakes first with more fish and possibly push the meals to eight later still striving for about 250-400 gsm of Protein a day but dropping my calories to about 2500 or less depending on the training and the results weekends of movies has now come to an end as i need to push cardio and general activities over the edge to benifit mos of it!

So Training will remain on a 2 day split with a cardio night inbetween working out on a six day plan with the seventh day as a cardio test day (ie 60 -90 minute sessions)

As always Training will start with:

- Upper body day 001
- Legs and back Day 002
- Full body light day Cardio wise
- Upper body day 004
- Legs and back Day 005
- Full body light day Cardio wise
- Cardio Test Day 60 minutes 80% steps (For Now)

And that should do the trick my goal is to drop 5-7kgs in month one and 5kgs in months 2 and three and then on 80 by December maintain it until March and then shoot up again until August next year hopefully to about 100-105Kg's (Lets do this) again. . .

I will look into the theatricals of the training sessions over the week end as tonight is Full body light Cardio day lol what a breeze . . .

Some flabby pics as always to mark the start of Plan 2014 I have regressed quite a bit so dont be too hard and lets see where we end up at !


Triceps are barely visible and vascularity is 0 but Ok its a good place to start at mmm


The elusive mail bicep vein has disappeared although appearing bulky its actually disgusting being this flabby and soft


Its terrible if your belly stands out more than your chest and that's not after a Meal shoulder seems healed but Pec strength is still down since the accident


Wow that is disappointing there is like almost wrinkles on my lower back where there should be a little Christmas tree growing mmm


Yeah that's 15kgs of cardioless flab sorry bread your out the door and look no shape just watery flab all over I am actually disgusted currently (All part of coming into the right frame of mind)



Aw shame such little shapeless veinless lady like arms there come on now all that heavy weights and this is what you end up with its time to kick it up a notch


There is no definition really saddning 

Well Ok thats enough for me to get the diet going I wil try and give as much details as I go through another rigorous dietry and self checking time I am already off of all the sweets and little niceties for now and will sharpen the knife more and more every day even thinking of finally kicking the nicotine bug to ensure faster recovery and fitter status ugh its f&@ing disgusting compared to what I looked like last year its time now!

Keep pushing and chek in on my progress will try and make a date of it as often as possible to update you!

One better thing at least my lat stretch has healed an I am happy to report that I am doing 100kilos going to strong for 140kgs in lat pulls 






No comments: