Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Two Weeks off helped

So with all the injuries and flu and what ever else that could happen in week I had no choice to take a couple of days off (feels like that's all I do)

None the less back to the same regime as i started the year with nice cardio again getting fitter, stronger and mentally more focused. I had some doubts about my training so I just regressed to a better age when things were working better. The joints are oiled again and ready for another six months of as much as I can. Yeah its supposed to be that review time again but I don't feel like I accomplished much the past six months.

Heres the shortened run down my bicep power has been going up insanely yet still lacks volume, my legs are getting fitter and fitter as for bigger not sure?  Calves are standing up and pushing out at least but that's about it.  Chest was out for almost six months only now back to about 40% percent of what they where half a year ago and probably two years down in size (yeah its been that bad!) Shoulders too, triceps stayed the same however they do lift slightly more perkily when flexed, traps has amazed me (they are now officially my strongest muscle weigh carry wise) but now the stiffness in the neck is still there and I had to regress a little but hell I aint stopping. . . .

so I have some shots to share of the past 6 months session hope its worth a look progress was a bit unfocused but back on track mentally now. . .

hopefully the next six months will yield the better results as it is also getting warmer again yippee more fat burning and more pics yeah "Thumbs Up"


Yeah chest is completely flat Shoulders still looked good here they have also suffered severely from the rotator problems


Yeah it get worse than than and then I had to get injured again but building up to that illusive heavy again ( I am small so its a lot for me OK)


yeah traps have picked up on volume but not that cut any more (Winter diets)


I hate the flat chest really its lacking far behind now biceps are getting strong yet no size?


Lats is spreading but also suffered from the rotator cuff next 6 months is gonna show some better results


Traps yeah coming out and spreading nicely shoulders man they need work



No comments: