Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yes I've done it again this time its sticking!


So hello peeps just a quick update as I have quite a bit to do tonight (This morning) whatever!, So training this morning was very hard yeah the HST is definitely getting my lungs back to normal and I will stop smoking in the coming week (No Drugs just quit).

I have decided yesterday or the day before that I want to start winning in all aspects of life for too long have a placed myself second and it sucks, and it was mostly to my great ability to make excuses for not going the extra mile not pushing myself beyond all reason . . .

So I have now done 2 days which is still very humble beginnings i.e. 6 training sessions but getting there if I can just hit the two weeks mark I’m there and then the results will also start showing big time. . .So I place a load of mental emphasis on my training as that is where I lacked the most and now getting it all together. . .Just do it! Whatever it is and whilst you’re doing do it well!

So today I did the following:
Morning session:

Chest Flies 25kgs a side x 1 set of 15
Chin Ups 25kgs  a side x 1 set of 15
Shrugs 25kgs x a side 1 set of 15
Side twisties 25kgs a side x 1 set of 15
Sit ups 20 reps
Hammer Curls 25kgs a side x 1 set of 15
Tri Presses 20kgs a side x 1 set of 15
Lunges 25kgs a side x 1 set of 15
Calve Raises 25kgs a side x 1 set of 15

Cardio I thought it’s still a bit cold to go cycle outside so I did this morning HST Cycle again like yesterday with 5Kgs a side and 30 reps

Evening Session

Dips 2 Sets of 8
Tri Presses lying down 20kgs a side x 4 set of 8
Shrugs 25kgs a side x 4 set of 8
Chin Ups 25kgs a side x 2 set of 8

So from next week onwards I will start increasing the weight per exercise and more as I am just still getting my lung capacity up and my heartbeat used to training again as soon as those are halfway there I start pushing the level higher and then some more and soon the results will show again 

My Triceps had always displayed well except that they are so small and insignificant that I cant help thinking of more ways to get them to grow up a bit I will start implementing more focused training for them soon


Good night and Have a good one

No comments: