Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back on track after some severe motivation!


Hello peeps of the iron rod and heavy weights, I have been working very hard and very ineffective the past few months and today I decided that it is all in the past now is the time to step up to the plate and start doing things the right way or not doing them at, with my training I have procrastinated so long that I actually got over myself and started enjoying the rush of blood through my muscles so I started again today yes the way it should be, I’ll be doing a 5 day split combined with a morning session of HST if I miss either one of the set times I will just have to do both whenever I can. It is time to start doing what is supposed to be done so I took some pictures of my terrible shape as starting point . . . 

So watch where it’s going. . .

I started off this morning with a bit of HST using 2 X 25Kg (+/- 50 Pounds) dumbbell’s and trained the body hard . . .I’m still shaking. I am not even close to a level you can call a fitness level but give me some time I will be getting back into that space soon I have taken some ugly pic’s to aid as starting point . . .I will also do some cardio and start my split routine today (I am not going to start slowly I’m going to start! Right)

so luckily after going through a few rough patches at least i lost quite a lot of weight! not enough yet but better than the past 5 years. . .and now I will even get more done!

From all the physical jobs I've been doing lately my shoulders have actually come up a bit but my biceps have gone down terribly and so also my chest, my stomach declined very well. . .My traps however are almost gone and my lats are still hiding in the back being quite flat. . and my legs what legs they are the worst and possibly needs the most work V


aha in this pic you see a little bit of the old lats shining through but nothing to be proud of my obliques and abs needs a lot of work and will also be one of my many focus points


In this pic you see that my belly has gone down quite a bit but i still probably have about 30-40% of fat around it that needs urgent cardio attention.


apart from the size being gone there is no cut and very little shape in the bicep or fore arm area definitely something to work on and work on hard. . .


So now to get things back into shape on target and improve !

No comments: