Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Todays Training schedule Completed


Like I said in earlier posts no more fidgeting around Time to get back into shape or shift out and get old. . .Ill rather train hard. . .So here is the cycle that I have completed today it seems like a bit much but I do it in two sessions one in the morning and one at night with the cardio at night as well Tonight I am training round 12 midnight not the optimal time im sure but things will improve (If I have time I will put weight uses in Kg's down just for interest sake and its still very basic beginnings again so no fear well let me complete it quickly and then Ill complete the post. . .

Now to push some iron . . .
So I started this morning with some Basic Hypertrophy Specific Training (HST)

Chest Flies 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 reps
Front Raises 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 reps
Shruggs 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 Reps
Lat Flies 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 Reps
Hammer curls 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 Reps
Tricep Ectentions top 25kgs per side, 1 Set 10 Reps
Squat 50kgs 1 set 10 reps
Calve Raises 50kgs, 1 Set 20 Reps

For My cardio of the day I did this mornings HST Cycle (above) With 5Kgs a side doing 1 Set 30 Reps high speed.

My main course Night Session ( I just completed)


Bicep Curls dumbells 25Kgs per side, 2 Sets 8 Reps
hammer Curls 25Kgs per side, 2 Sets 8 Reps
Concentration Curls 25Kgs per side, 2 Sets 8 Reps
Lat Flies 25Kgs per side, 6 Sets 8 Reps

I think that is a good start to get back to where I was way back in 2009 round there you can check the blogs history to view it, so now for some work and then bed back with some more training tomorrow have a good one peeps and remember nothing comes by easy if you want to accomplish your goals you have to sacrifice and work for it so step up to the plate and get it done!

so from me have a good one




No comments: