Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Updating Time

So Hello Peeps Just in case you though I have disappeared, well almost I'm like a quarter of the man I used to be lol I still haven't started eating big yet cant seem to get to it this time round still working on looking better and better!

My diet consist of almost only fish and I'm loving the look fish gives you yes it is amazing I am doing a early morning cardio session i do a little jog as well and I must say I am feeling better and better each day !

I will in time share more info on how and what im doing if I could just have the time thing sorted but will work out a working schedule and stick to it asap

So here is some recent nothing great I am still weighing in around the 80kg's yes in 3 months I lost almost 30Kgs of flab and maintained it now for two months whilst still trying to cut down even more flab and get more ripped not quite happy with myself yet but ill get there!!


Still not completely there yet needs load of attention to the flab on the sides ad lower abs not showing up much and there is a small layer of fat around the midsection and in some strategic places al around that still needs to be eliminated in the coming months

No comments: