Sunday, December 8, 2013

Long Awaited Training Update

so sorry for not posting in what feels like its been a month . . .However nothing that special t report . . .especially as we are going into our holiday season  just two more weeks then there will be some sorely missed downtime. . .I must admit I think this years review will be rather interesting what a year . . .



training has been going so so with a few more niggles since the lat problem it has since surfaced again and again in the past few training sessions to such an extent that I had to change my sessions to more focused sessions on body parts and perhaps see where it is going!

I am still 100% engaged but are suffering some days more than other but still bright eyed and starred skies all the way . . The shoulder is on and off doing OK can now bench up to 120kgs (+/-240pounds) but its still a bit shaky and the shoulder does still hurt and the newest little niggle is a nerves being pinch under the lat that causes my whole right arm go numb but nothing a few anti inflammatory meds doesn't sort out.

But my Doc said no worries just some physio and a visit to the chiropractor should sort it out (that's for next year though) gotta save up for it I suppose. .

TIP: The best thing I think that has worked out best for me is the time under tension the more time your muscle is under tension the better the micros tears and then results obviously you have to also remember to use full range of motion and perfect form but put all these together and you have a muscle working routine that is second to none!

So here is my new sessions schedule please ignore the vagueness I left it open so I can keep it interesting and ensure the muscles are always worked from all angles and as heavy and efficient as my little structure can handle. . .


There is now two sessions one in the morning and one in the evening the eve version is the mass training session where I try and do about 8 sets per body part with some extra's I will see how it goes and if all goes well I will see to either up it or condense it more to get more out of each session. .

The diet is going well I must admit, I guess I will see in February if it is as effective as I feel that I am gaining a bit of flab and will probably have to go an a more focused diet again in the winter months. but that's for next year to see. .

So with all that ready to go here is the latest body update: (Doing little videos for now I think its a tad faster!)


Ok So until the next post I think things will start improving again very soon and the body is starting to react better and better! keep pushing keep working it and keep at it that's all I actually have to say


No comments: