Thursday, December 26, 2013

As the year draws to an end the time to reflect upon the past year is upon us!

Well not quite yet, I will do that closer to the year end but a little training update is in order I guess. . .So what happened the past few days I have been struggling with a powerful flu virus that aimed to destroy all the gains and fitness built up in the last few months. . .But no I actually spent a great deal of time relaxing (whilst being sick! and I must say it feels like almost all the muscles are working perfectly no sprains and now tightness as if the flu was mandatory rest for a tough training year past. . .I do hate being sick as it feels like I am loosing time to train so today after being man down for 6 days now I took a stroll through the neighborhood just to get the heart pumping again. . .

TIP:So what tip do I have for you this post perhaps something I take quite serious, do some research read up on what supplements to use what exercises to do and watch videos of the pros they are filled with an amazing amount of motivation! (thats a biggy) and loads of other little helpful tidbits that will help! try it get a look you want and follow that persons regime (I know we are all different) but some things will help!

I have no plans yet for the upcoming two weeks which will mainly as soon as the cough is gone focus on getting the fitness back on par and starting slowly and lightly to get back on track here by mid January when I will kick off my massive campaign for size . . .the diet is set up (less chicken more beef ) and hopefully by Feb I will be able to do a proper analysis again as it would be unfair to do one now. . I feel 10% smaller than the previous check up but will gain again soon. . .I have no real training pics as I haven't really trained very well but let me quickly see what I can post. . .


Sorry this is all I have the day I got the flu how amazing!

No comments: